Deep Down provides quality manufactured products to support your offshore projects and deepwater systems.
The industry demand for improved efficiency has led our engineers to develop an array of offshore installation aids and products to assist in difficult deepwater installations. We work with your team to provide safe and efficient products that perfectly compliment your projects.
Deep Down’s 20-acre open space and 260,000 SF under roof facility is located in NE Houston, Texas USA. This facility is within close proximity to the Port of Houston and is fully capable of handling a variety of fabrication and manufacturing requirements including machining, welding, electrical and electronic wiring, assembly, testing and commissioning of subsea hardware, installation equipment, and specialized products as well as storage and equipment refurbishment.
- Active Heave Compensator
- Bend Limiters
- Bend Stiffener Latcher (BSL®)
- Engine Order Telegraph
- Loose Steel Tube Flying Leads (LSFL)
- Moray® Termination System
- Non-Helical Umbilical (NHU®)
- Riser Isolation Valve and Subsea Isolation Valve Control Systems
- Subsea Accumulator Module (SAM)
- Umbilical Termination Assembly (UTA)